Measuring Training Results
There are lots of good reasons to offer training, and even more reasons to participate and take training. But there is also an accountability element, where we ask ourselves:
- What was the value of that training?
- Did we meet the objectives that were set out?
- Did the training bring about some kind of lasting change in behavior?
In this one-day workshop, we’ll explore the essential elements in evaluating training and measuring results, while creating a process that is simple for trainers and human resource practitioners to implement.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- Identify the most effective methods of training evaluation
- Describe the steps required in the essential elements of measuring training results
- Tie training measurements back to the original training objectives
- Explore the most effective methods to report training results, including a return on investment
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self