Mastering The Interview
The interview is one of the key elements of the job search process. As with any skill, we can get better at it with preparation and practice. In this workshop, participants will explore how to prepare for an interview and become familiar with the types of questions to expect, as well as the questions they should think about asking. They will learn how to prepare for second interviews, testing, and shadowing, as well as how to follow up on their interview sessions.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- The importance of having a performance review process for employees.
- How to work with employees to set performance standards and goals.
- Skills in observing, giving feedback, listening, and asking questions.
- An effective interview process and have the opportunity to practice the process in a supportive atmosphere.
- How to make the performance review legally defensible.
- Understand the different types of interview questions and how to prepare to answer them.
- Apply the most effective ways to prepare for an interview, including how to present yourself professionally.
- Express yourself effectively.
- Know how to ask for feedback following an interview.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self