Encouraging Sustainability and Social Responsibility in Business
The ideas behind encouraging sustainability and social responsibility in business seem noble, as organizations commit to creating optimal circumstances for people to live and work. The reality is that every company, whether it is a micro-business or a large multinational corporation, can take steps to create sustainable, socially responsible environments that contribute to positive workplaces, communities, and futures.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- How to define sustainability and social responsibility
- The principles of social responsibility in business
- Techniques for applying the principles of sustainability and social responsibility in the context of ISO 26000
- How to develop a program for sustainability and social responsibility in business
- What is Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Creating a Corporate Social Responsibility Program
- Corporate Social Responsibility Principles
- Environmental Awareness and Sustainability
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self