Developing a Lunch and Learn Program
If you look at any successful organization they have the support of employee development as a core part of their culture. For these organizations it goes beyond professional or even personal development to offering learning opportunities that create increased energy, creativity and fun. Lunch and Learns are a venue to foster sharing and peer learning and are typically aimed at fostering cross-organization collaboration and communication. They are a tool for sharing of information, approaches and talent. Further, they offer opportunities for networking in a safe, friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
This one-day course will give you tools to be able to create a Lunch and Learn Program that creates opportunities for learning that might not otherwise happen. You will also prepare a short Lunch and Learn session and receive feedback from other course participants.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- Explain the benefits of implementing a Lunch and Learn Program
- Outline the aims and expectations of a Lunch and Learn Program for your organization
- Utilize a number of success factors to create a Lunch and Learn Program for your organization
- Develop a promotion plan for your organization’s Lunch and Learn Program
- Develop a list of potential Lunch and Learn session topics
- Maintain an ongoing Lunch and Learn Program for your organization
- Develop and deliver a Lunch and Learn session
- So, What is a Lunch and Learn?
- The Underpinnings of Lunch and Learn Programs
- Ongoing Administration of a Lunch and Learn Program
- Developing a Lunch and Learn Presentation
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self