Creating a Positive Work Environment
Not all of us have had the opportunity to work in a truly positive work environment. A positive work environment is important for the productivity of a company but it is also important to us personally. Our emotional and physical health can be improved by working in a positive work environment. We should wake up each morning wanting to go to work – not trying to think of excuses to not go. We want to be proud of where we work and enjoy telling others about where we work. As an employee or a leader within a company you have a responsibility to create and maintain a positive work environment. Everyone has a responsibility to create and maintain a positive work environment. This course will give you tools to be able to create the type of company environment that you crave through building and nurturing effective workplace relationships.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- Recognize what a positive workplace looks like
- Know and understand the key elements necessary to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Understand as an employee what you can to do personally to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Understand as a leader the responsibility you have to create and maintain a positive work environment
- Discover what type of team player you are and how that relates to your functioning in the team
- Know the importance of effective workplace relationships in creating and maintaining a positive work environment
- Know and understand the importance of working as a team and guidelines to good teamwork
- Discover your personal strengths and weaknesses in working cooperatively
- Discover your preference for dealing with workplace conflict
- What Does a Positive Environment Look Like?
- What Can I Do?
- Team Player
- Effective Workplace Relationships
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self