Effective leaders understand how powerful an opportunity can be when they can tap into the intelligence, wisdom, and innovation present in their workforce. Conversational leadership provides the space and infrastructure for knowledge sharing to take place; for employees, stakeholders, and the community to be involved in discussing big, important questions; and to generate solutions that people within the organization can take action on.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- Understand the wisdom inherent in encouraging conversational leadership
- Describe the four I’s of conversational leadership
- Apply the principles of conversational leadership to improve results
- Organize a simple World Café as an example of conversational leadership
- What’s In A Word?
- Fundamental Elements
- The Four-I Model of Organizational Conversation
- The Conversational Leadership Framework
- World Café
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self