Conflict Resolution: Getting Along In The Workplace
Many people see conflict as a negative experience. In fact, conflict is a necessary part of our personal growth and development. Think of when you were trying to choose your major in college, for example, or trying to decide between two jobs. However, conflict becomes an issue when the people involved cannot work through it. They become engaged in a battle that does not result in growth. When this type of conflict arises, negative energy can result, causing hurt feelings and damaged relationships. This two-day course will give participants the tools that will help you resolve conflict successfully and produce a win-win outcome.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- What conflict is and how it can escalate.
- The types of conflict and the stages of conflict.
- The five most common conflict resolution styles and when to use them.
- How to increase positive information flow through non-verbal and verbal communication skills.
- Effective techniques for intervention strategies.
- Ways to manage conflicts to enhance productivity and performance
- Defining conflict and types of conflict
- Spontaneous and reflective action
- The Johari window
- Stages of conflict
- Conflict resolution style questionnaire
- The role of communication in conflict resolution (including information on active listening, paraphrasing, asking questions, and body language)
- The conflict/opportunity testparaphrasing,
- Conflict and its resolution
- Helping others through conflict
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
You May Like
Warning: imagejpeg(/var/www/churchillsquareconsulting.co.uk/html/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/interview-450x253.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/churchillsquareconsulting.co.uk/html/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor.php on line 402
Fatal error: Call to undefined method WP_Image_Editor_GD::get_error_message() in /var/www/churchillsquareconsulting.co.uk/html/wp-content/plugins/thim-core/inc/includes/aq-resizer/aq_resizer.php on line 163