Conflict Resolution: Dealing With Difficult People
Anger is a universal experience. Dogs get angry, bees get angry, and so do humans. You don’t have to be a Success in dealing with conflict comes from understanding how we behave, as well as how we can influence others. If we approach difficulties as needing to take place in one or a series of conversations, and we approach those conversations with a plan, we will find that we have less difficult people to deal with. More often than not, we will also have more meaningful and significant conversations. In this one-day workshop, you will learn how to turn difficult situations into opportunities for growth.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- Recognize how your own attitudes and actions impact others.
- Find new and effective techniques for dealing with difficult people.
- Learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger.
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations.
- Conflict as communication
- Benefits of confrontation
- Preventing problems
- Getting focused
- Dealing with anger (yours and others)
- Dealing with problems
- The three step conflict resolution model
- Changing yourself
- Why don’t people do what they are supposed to?
- De-stress options to use when things get ugly
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
You May Like
Warning: imagejpeg(/var/www/churchillsquareconsulting.co.uk/html/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/interview-450x253.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/churchillsquareconsulting.co.uk/html/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor.php on line 402
Fatal error: Call to undefined method WP_Image_Editor_GD::get_error_message() in /var/www/churchillsquareconsulting.co.uk/html/wp-content/plugins/thim-core/inc/includes/aq-resizer/aq_resizer.php on line 163