Business Leadership: Becoming Management Material
This three-day workshop is a tool for your leadership development. It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- Define your role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles you have had.
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management.
- Discover how you can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify ways to get you and your workspace organized and get a jump on the next crisis.
- Identify your leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve your success as a manager.
- Enhance your ability to communicate with others in meetings and through presentations.
- Create an action plan for managing your career success.
- Learning organizations
- Peter Senge’s learning disciplines
- What leadership is and is not (including servant leadership)
- Kouzes and Posner’s five leadership practices
- Core skills like communication, body language, delegation, meetings, and time management
- Understanding the trust cycle and building trust
- Managing change
- SWOT analysis and problem solving
- Giving effective, constructive feedback
- Building good relationships
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self