Body Language: Reading Body Language as a Sales Tool
Body language can make or break our efforts to establish long, trusting relationships. Our body language can help to reinforce and add credibility to what we say, or it can contradict our words. Understanding what signals you are sending, as well as being able to read the signals that your clients send, is an essential skill in sales and throughout our lives. What is your body language saying about you? Find out in this one day workshop!
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
What Will Students Learn?
- Apply your knowledge of body language to improve communication
- Understand the impact of space in a conversation.
- Understand the nuances of body language from a range of areas including your face, hands, arms, legs, and posture.
- Use mirroring and matching techniques to build rapport.
- Shake hands with confidence.
- Dress for success.
- Body language
- Give me some space!
- What’s your face saying?
- What’s your body saying?
- Mirroring and leading
- Monitoring your posture
- Dressing up
- Shaking hands
- Role plays and interactive activities
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
You May Like
Warning: imagejpeg(/var/www/churchillsquareconsulting.co.uk/html/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/interview-450x253.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/churchillsquareconsulting.co.uk/html/wp-includes/class-wp-image-editor.php on line 402
Fatal error: Call to undefined method WP_Image_Editor_GD::get_error_message() in /var/www/churchillsquareconsulting.co.uk/html/wp-content/plugins/thim-core/inc/includes/aq-resizer/aq_resizer.php on line 163